Friday, July 13, 2007

Wheels and Caps - Product News

Wheels and Caps would like to let you know about some of our new products.

We are now offering "Sets Specials" this allows you to buy a set of four (4) at a much better price than buying just 1 wheel at a time. These "Set Specials" are made up of our most popular selling wheels.

Wheels and Caps has very strong buying power which allows us to keep our prices down and pass that on to the customer. Many of our wheels are "Replica Wheels" this is a wheel that has been manufactured to exact OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer ) specs. These wheels are offered at a fraction of the cost that the dealership sells them.

Along with our "Replica Wheels" we carry many OEM wheels that have been Remanufactured. This means that we take a wheel that has had slight damage, such as some curb rash or slight finish damage from road grime or harsh weather conditions.

We take these wheels and send them to one of our Reconditioning plants and we have them reconditioned back to the original specs.

We have Dodge Wheels, Ford Wheels, Honda Wheels, Mitsubihi Wheels, Acura Wheels, Nissan Wheels, Infifnti Wheels, BMW Wheels, Porsche Wheels, Audi Wheels we have wheels for just about every vehicle on the road.


3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I bought two sets of wheels from these guys. I got one set for my Honda Civic, and another set for my Toyota 4-Runner. The team at Wheels and Caps had great customer service and it only took a few days for my wheels to arrive. They look great and I haven't had any problems. I would definitely buy from these guys again!!

Wheels and Caps said...

Thanks for the nice comments.
We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Thanks,
Eric

4 lug to 4 lug billet said...

It's nice to have wheels as special as these. I am glad I came across here and found so many that I need. Thanks!